TYPES OF SERVICES
BENEFITS OF our UPS services
For businesses who require international shipping, having someone to speak to for help and advice can be a vital part of making sure goods are delivered to its desired destination with minimum hassle.
Rest assured with World Options your business shipping needs will be taken care of. Each business is assigned with a dedicated World Options account manager available to help your business, providing shipping guidance and support, as well as help with customs documentation.
We offer the following UPS services:
IMPORT AND EXPORT – SMALL PACKAGE
- UPS Standard
- UPS Worldwide Expedited
- UPS Worldwide Express Saver
- UPS Worldwide Express
IMPORT AND EXPORT – DOCUMENTS
- UPS Worldwide Express
IMPORT AND EXPORT – FREIGHT
Freight Services within and between the U.S, Canada and Puerto Rico
- Next Business Day
- 2 Business Days
- 3-4 Business Days
- Varies by Service Selected
Freight Services between the U.S contiguous 48 States and Mexico
- 1-2 Business Days
- 2-3 Business Days
- 2-5 Business Days
Freight for all other origins and destinations
- 1-3 Business Days
- 1-3 Business Days
- 3-5 Business Days
Why choose our UPS services
UPS delivers more guaranteed packages to destinations around the world than any other carrier, they also deliver more packages from here in the US to countries around the world by 09:00 am and before noon than any other carrier.
Another UPS feature is that no other carrier has earlier guaranteed custom-cleared shipments between the US and China.
UPS offers the only guaranteed small package service between Mexico and the United States.
UPS is the world’s largest carrier, that power and reach results in many advantages when compared to other major carriers.
UPS also offer more daily time-definite express options, which are:
early morning, noon and the end of the day to more international locations than any carrier.
By having offices in more than sixty countries worldwide, UPS has an understanding of local customs, law and procedures which can help to reduce delays and hold ups.
The amount of days that a package which is being delivered by UPS are less than the other major carriers. UPS offers guaranteed time delivery options for its express services. Some other carriers do not offer this.
UPS technology is superior than most carriers, with paperless invoice and other document options available.
UPS in Canada & Mexico
Canada and Mexico are two of the most shipped to destinations for businesses here in the US. Here’s how UPS services compare to other major carriers when delivering to Canada and Mexico.
- UPS is the only carrier which has a guaranteed next-business day service to Canadian cities (Toronto and Vancouver) by 8:30 am.
- UPS is the only major carrier which offers a guaranteed small package ground service from cities in continental US and Mexico.
- UPS has daily flights to major Canadian Airports (Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Hamilton)
- UPS is able to deliver to every Canadian postal code.
- In Mexico, UPS owns 51 operating facilities and serves 8 airports nationwide.
- UPS has competitive advantages on major Mexican shipping lanes than other carriers.
- UPS standard to Mexico is the only guaranteed small package ground service between Mexico and the US offered by a major carrier.
No other carrier other than UPS conducts more shipments from the US to Europe, here are some facts as to why:
UPS operates 6 round-trip trips to major European cities every day.
UPS has 400 operating facilities in Europe.
UPS owns 1 main hub at Cologne, Germany and 5 other major air-freight gateways
- Frankfurt, Germany
- London, UK
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Paris, France
- Milan, Italy
Cologne Air-Hub facts
The UPS air hub located at Cologne/Bonn Airport in Germany is one of the largest air-hubs operated by any carrier. Here are some details on this facility:
- Nearly 200,000 packages are sorted there every hour.
- It takes a mere 15 minutes for a package to be unloaded before moving to the load point.
- There are 313 flights every week to and from Cologne, of which 55 are within Europe and 13 flights are intercontinental.
Some of the major airports served from the Cologne air hub are:
|1||Schipol Airport||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|2||El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport||Barcelona, Spain|
|3||EuroAirport Basel||Basel, Switzerland|
|4||Berlin Tegel Airport||Berlin, Germany|
|5||Birmingham Airport||Birmingham, UK|
|6||Brussels Airport||Brussels, Belgium|
|7||Cologne-Bonn Airport||Cologne, Germany|
|8||Frankfurt am Main Airport||Frankfurt, Germany|
|9||Geneva Airport||Geneva, Switzerland|
|10||Glasgow Airport||Glasgow, UK|
|11||Heathrow Airport||London, UK|
|12||Lyon–Saint Exupéry Airport||Lyon, France|
|13||Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport||Madrid, Spain|
|14||Manchester Airport||Manchester, UK|
|15||Marseille Provence Airport||Marseille, France|
|16||Milan Malpensa Airport||Milan, Italy|
|17||Munich Airport||Berlin, Germany|
|18||Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport||Paris, France|
|19||Rotterdam The Hague Airport||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|20||Toulouse–Blagnac Airport||Toulouse, Spain|
|21||Turin Airport||Turin, Italy|
|22||Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport||Warsaw, Poland|
|23||Zurich Airport||Zurich, Switzerland|
UPS in Asia-Pacific facts
Countries in the Asia-Pacific region are rapidly becoming huge export destinations for US businesses. Here’s the lowdown on UPS shipping services to this region:
- UPS delivers to over 330 cities in China.
- UPS operates over 200 weekly flights from China to destinations around the world.
- UPS has advantages than other carriers on major lanes
UPS in India, Middle East, Africa
Trade between the US, India and countries in Africa and the Middle East is expected to grow in the coming years. UPS provides extensive services to this area
- 28 weekly flights.
- 16,000 deliveries to more than 74 countries.
- 5,000+ employees.
Take Advantage of Our Exclusive UPS Rates
By becoming a World Options customer, businesses can ship packages and freight with the added assurance that the items will be handled by the biggest shipping company in the world UPS, who have 115 years’ experience in delivering products.